We were originally known as United Cerebral Palsy of Greater St. Paul, and provided support to children with Cerebral Palsy. Over time, we began serving people with a wide range of disabilities and in 1982, recognizing the diverse needs of the people we support, the Board of Directors voted to discontinue our association with the national organization of United Cerebral Palsy and changed the name to Midwest Special Services. The name was officially changed to MSS in 2018.
We provide community and employment services to individuals with a wide range of disabilities.
High-quality acclaimed and accredited programs are the foundation of our past, present, and future. We provide innovative, individualized services geared toward the specific aspirations and needs of each person we support. We work with you to find and create pathways between you and the life you choose.
We offer these flexible programs and services, brought to life daily by our creative, professional staff:
● Employment Services
● Creative Arts opportunities at each location, in the larger community, and at Fresh Eye Gallery.
● Day Services - life enrichment skills
● Community integrated education and volunteer opportunities
● Support for personal development and increasing self-sufficiency
● Self-Advocacy skill building
Services can be provided in person or through remote technology.
St. Paul, MN 55106