Founded in 1962, Harmony Enterprises, Inc. is a third-generation, family-owned solutions provider for waste handling and recycling. Our main production facility is located in Harmony, MN, with our European sales office located in Toulouse, France. We employ 80 people on two shifts and have positive business relationships in over 80 countries worldwide. We are an ISO 9001:2015 certified company that manufactures balers, compactors, liquid extraction, and full product destruction equipment. Our Core Values reflect our strong commitment to our Core Purpose of Career, Community, and Culture. Harmony Enterprises combines its Innovative Processes, with a True Partnership Approach, to provide each customer with The Lowest Total Cost Of Ownership. Our Core Competencies Include:
- A full line of quality manufactured balers and compactors
- Using our proven process to provide each customer with the highest value solution to fit their exact needs
- On-time production and delivery
- World-class 24-hour customer service
Our differentiators include:
- Wide range of solutions for waste handling & recycling including over 40 models
- Rental & Lease options on equipment
- Wireless monitoring & bale weight technology
- Full service coverage area within 24 hours anywhere in U.S.
- Free, no obligation site reviews
Harmony Enterprises employees embody our Core Values of being Committed, Passionate, Innovate, have the Courage To Make A Difference, and Enhance Our Shared Experience. Harmony promotes a positive, progressive culture in which employees earn competitive wages and industry leading benefits. Some of the benefits include, but are not limited to a matching 401K retirement plan, outstanding health insurance coverage, and flexible PTO/Time Off.