Learn about opportunities in:
– Computer Aided Design Electronics/Biomed
– CNC Machine Tool Mechatronics
– Automotive Technology Welding
– Auto Body Collision Construction
– Truck Driving
– Taking college credits while in high school!
Visit with: Industry Representatives, Instructors, Financial Aid and College Admissions Staff.
REGISTRATION* IS ENCOURAGED. Parents & guardians are encouraged to attend. Pizza will be served.
* Preregister to attend the event at southeastmn.edu/event for a chance to win a $250 MSC Southeast scholarship and/or Snap-on or Matco tools. If you apply to the college at the event, you are once again entered to win an additional $250 scholarship or tools!