Who is SEMNBCT?
The Southeastern Minnesota Building and Construction Trades Council (SEMNBCT) provides
- To union members
- Promote & Support
- The development of advanced knowledge by skilled workers.
- Offers Guidance & Support
- To owners and signatory contractors.
SEMNBCT advances the building and construction trades by promoting adherence to applicable building codes and safety standards, while working with owners and operators to reduce overall building costs.
SEMNBCT is working to build a better and more sustainable future with the help of skilled workers and owners dedicated to the highest quality construction.
The Southeastern Minnesota Building and Construction Trades Council (SEMNBCT) is comprised of local trade unions, and includes union representatives from the entire building and construction industry.
SEMNBCT exists to;
- Provide leadership to our craft affiliates and their members
- Support development and training to provide advanced knowledge in creating the highest skilled workers
- Offers guidance and support to owners, end users, signatory contractors and stakeholders in the construction industry.